Friday, July 23, 2010

guRlz r0ckz!

. .
ThErE AiN'T NoBoDy HoTtA!

Im wanted, Im hot, Im everything your not!!!!

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON A GUY WHO WONT WASTE HIS TIME ON YOU!*

life is a fairytail you just have to get past the evil step mother part

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

* I love this quote - do you like it? *

L oose
O nce
V omit
E nemies
........ WhAtS sO gOoD aBoUt ThAt!!

They told me all about you
They told me you were free
They told me you were great
The perfect one for me

Don't think of it as losing, think of it as getting beat by a girl

If YoU dOn'T LiKe WhAt YoU SeE...OoPs...
I fOrGoT EvErYoNe LiKeS wHaT tHeY SeE
If ThEy'Re LoOkInG aT Me!!!!!!!!

Men r not pigs... pigs are cute, conciderate, and caring.

Ok, angels are all good and stuff? Where's the fun in that?

I was here for you so long, now that you want me, i've moved on, found somebody new, he's even better then you

First God created man...THEN HE HAD A BETTER IDEA!!

][\\][ (()) ][_ ][ ][v][ ][ "]["

No comments:

Post a Comment